Uh oh, they're getting organized...

Raptors? Killer ducks? No, Republicans!

I jest, of course. I was pleasantly surprised to see today that hordes of Republicans stormed the National Mall in Washington D.C. to protest the president's agenda. In recent months, much has been made of the fact that conservatives aren't traditionally known for being protesty types. This month's Tea Party crowds are catching my attention, though. True protesters? You'll know them by their signs:


While the nature of their passion eludes me, I remain impressed by such a large group of people exerting their right to protest. They really believe that our nation is in peril and that something must be done about it. If they can just convince the center and find someone to lead them, the Democrats might really have some problems in the upcoming midterm elections.

Comments