bleayck!

The season just started, and I'm already sick of it.

I'm not sure how much more sucky Illini football I can take. I might just have to start telling people that I went to USC.

I don't like being the type of fan to jump to conclusions about the efficacy of the coaching staff, but even I'm starting to wonder. How can a team that routinely recruits Top-25 classes perform so poorly? How do you lose by 4 touchdowns at a neutral site to a team that has replaced 23 starters...including their quarterback?

I'll be violently ill if Illinois loses to Illinois State next weekend. Then I'll just not be surprised when they get obliterated in the Ohio State-Penn State-Michigan State gauntlet over the following 3 weeks.

Zooker...you better do something right soon. Coaches fly around like mad in this day and age. Soon enough the Assistant Offensive Line Crotch Coach from the University of Franistan will be taking your job.

Comments